Last week, we had a post that showed the growth of mcommerce dollars and how tablets looked be the go-to mobile shopping device. Today, we’ll look into how the number of mobile shoppers is expected to rise and its affect on overall ecommerce.
• That makes up over 60% of everyone who shops digitally
• In 2016, the number of mobile shoppers will likely hit nearly 175 million consumers. That’s a jump of nearly 50% in just 3 years
• Mobile consumers will make up 85% of total digital shoppers by 2016
• The number of mobile buyers will also increase. In 2012, 55% of mobile shoppers made a purchase. By 2014, it is expected that almost 70% of mobile shoppers will buy something on their device.
• The average purchase made on a mobile device is anticipated to jump 54% from 2012 to 2016
What Does This Mean To You?
This one of the clearest examples of why your business needs to invest and stay invested in mobile. More consumers, making more purchases, spending more money.
If your business is not fully engaged in mobile, you are probably losing out on sales and helping your mobilized competition be more successful.
Mobile makes finding your business, researching your products and buying your merchandise quicker and easier. The more convenient you make doing businesses with you, the more likely you are to be successful. For more information on how you can grow your business with mobile, please contact your Sun Sentinel representative or:
Advertising Marketing Manager