Mobile is going to be an important part of most consumers’ holiday
shopping activities. Mobile helps them save time, money and
aggravation. A new study points out how important shopping apps will be
to consumers over the holidays.
• Over 30% already have a shopping app on their mobile device
• More than 80% of these shoppers use the apps to save money
• 70% planned to download a
• 66% of preferred using price comparison apps
• Over six in 10 plan to download an app with scanning capabilities
• 54% said they would download a Black Friday Specific app
What Does This Mean To You?
Online retailing had a huge affect on consumerism, but mobile may have a
Mobile devices give consumers portable power to compare, research and purchase. It also gives your business the ability to create connections and develop loyalty. The key is convenience. Whether it’s coupons, directions, payment or merchandise pickup – there are mobile functions that can make getting through holiday shopping easier and cheaper for your customers. For more information on how to incorporate mobile tactics and make the holidays brighter, please contact your Sun Sentinel representative or:
Advertising Marketing Manager
Source: Mobile Commerce Daily; PriceGrabber