Consumers who own mobile devices are rarely without them. This high level of engagement makes them a huge asset for most restaurants. Restaurants in particular can benefit from mobile marketing. A new study has been released that details how restaurants can benefit from consumer’s mobile activities.
• Mobile device owners who dine out frequently are twice as likely to have conducted a search on their device
• Nearly 7 in 10 adults who own a mobile device have searched for a restaurant
• Two-thirds have looked for directions to a restaurant
• Just over half have lookup a restaurant’s phone number
What Does This Mean To You?
While this study talks specifically about restaurant goers use of mobile devices, there are takeaways that can be beneficial to most businesses.
• Consumers are using smart phones to search for businesses
• The research they engage in can specifically affect their behavior
• Mobile activities are impacted by other digital strategies
Your companies social & search tactics can impact how well mobile technology works for your company.
For more information on creating winning mobile solutions that will bring customers to your business, please contact your Sun Sentinel representative or:
Advertising Marketing Manager
Source: eMarketer; xAd; Telemetrics