Social media success is not just for national businesses and regional companies. Small businesses can have great success leveraging social networks, fans
• Nearly nine in 10 believe that exposure is the biggest benefit
• 19% of companies use Facebook, 15% use LinkedIn and 4% utilize Twitter
• Just 12% think social media is a must, 24% only get pay attention to their
social media when they have time and 14% admit they don’t know enough
about social media
• Only one-third of SMBs track their social ROI
What Does This Mean To You?
Social media can help your small business move the needle. It may seem like a good bit of work to integrate a social media strategy, but the payoff can be well worth it.
• Nearly half of consumers are at least somewhat likely to make purchases from businesses they “like” or follow
• 80% of consumers in the US prefer to connect with brands through Facebook
• 40% of consumers would rather use their social login rather than create new or guest accounts
With social media, the juice is worth the squeeze. Your customers are using it, once they “like” or follow your business they are more likely to buy from them and its shoppers preferred way of interacting with companies. Social media can not only give you the testimonial strength of your national competitors, it
can help you cultivate localism and deliver better customer service. As a small business, you can more easily manage your reputation and create meaningful offers. For more information on how social media marketing can be made easy and profitable for small businesses, please contact your Sun Sentinel representative or:
Advertising Marketing Manager
Source: OnlineMBA.com; Kalena Jordan, SearchEngineCollege.com; sitepronews.com; MediaBistro